On 1st October 2021, the UK Food Information Amendment also know as Natasha’s Law came into effect in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland to help better safeguard food allergy sufferers. This means, if you offer food or drink pre-packaged for direct sale (PPDS), then you need to include full ingredients declarations on pack with allergens highlighted in bold.
You’ll find full details on the legal requirements that you have to follow as a food business at the Food Standards Agency website here.
Our Labelling App Has Got You Covered
Updating your labelling inline with any new legislation might feel a little daunting however, our labelling app - LabelLogic Live - can help. This allows you to create and print your own allergen-safe food labels online (using a computer, laptop, phone or tablet), then print your labels using your office / home printer. It’s quick, easy to use and fully compliant with both current and future labelling laws no matter what changes may come.
Why Choose LabelLogic Live?
- Quick and easy to update allergen information.
- Compliant with legislative changes, including Natasha's Law.
- Print clear labels with allergens on the back and front of pack.
- Low Cost Solution - it’s easy to get started with LabelLogic Live. All you need is a box of labels and a subscription to the app. There are no startup costs and no specialist equipment required.
You can add nutritional data including the full ingredients declaration and allergens in bold from thousands of branded items to your food labelling via our easy-to-use labelling app LabelLogic Live. That’s a whopping 42,000+ branded products from 800 manufacturers and 140 regional and national wholesalers right there at your fingertips.
Already using a 3rd party recipe platform?
LabelLogic Live has partnered with other supported third party platforms to enable users to automatically import ingredient and recipe information into LabelLogic Live. If you are using a third party recipe management platform, we can link your accounts so that you don’t need to duplicate data.
Want to find our more?
- 1:1 appointment with a Planglow expert (approx. 30 minutes)
- What is Natasha's Law and does it apply to me?
- LabelLogic Live demo including how to get compliant and new software features
- Natasha’s Law compliant label options
- Options if you use a 3rd party recipe management system