LabelLogic Live is our multi-award winning food labelling app. It allows you to create allergen-safe, legally compliant food labels online then print using a home / office printer. So from product title and price to barcodes, allergens and full ingredient declaration, you can add as much or as little information as you require.
Easy Legal Labelling 1 - 2 - 3
1. Create Labels Online
Using your computer, phone or tablet
2. Add Product Information
From price to full ingredient declaration and barcodes, you can also highlight allergens in bold
3. Print With a Home / Office Printer
Roll labels also available, shop here
Why Switch to LabelLogic Live?
- Low Cost Solution - it’s easy to get started with LabelLogic Live. All you need is a box of labels and a subscription to the app. There are no startup costs and no specialist equipment required.
- Flexible Payment Options - cancel at any time with no hidden costs
- Designer Labels - Choose from one of our predesigned templates or design your own with our easy-to-use design tool
- Always Legally Compliant - Automatically updates with any changes in legislation so you’ll always be compliant
- User Management - Add users and set permissions on a per-user basis
- Works With Your Existing Software - Automatically import recipe and ingredients from other software for seamless data management. Read about our Erudus integration here which allows caterers to calculate and add nutri data from 140 wholesalers, 800 manufacturers and 42K branded products to their own food labelling
- Incorporates Full Nutritional Recipe Builder - Enables you to display nutritional tables and Reference Intakes with ease. (Includes McCance and Widdowsons - The Composition of Foods: Seventh Summary Edition - which contains nearly 3,000 of the most commonly, consumed food in the UK
- Industry Leading Support - We offer free of charge support via phone, live chat, remote access and site visits
Are You a Multi-site Caterer?
Large operators love our software because it offers the option to set up a centralised master database which we can integrate with any cloud-based recipe management system. Grant your individual sites access as and where required to ensure data is always compliant and up to date.
Read our case study to see how Elior delivers legislatively compliant labels across multiple sites